Need research help? The reference department is staffed by professionally trained librarians who are ready to help you find the information you need. Call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a $3.00 charge for each interlibrary loan request. If we are unable to obtain the item the fee is waived.
- Books usually arrive within 10 days.
- Audiovisual items are not available through interlibrary loan.
- You can request up to five items at a time.
- Items can only be renewed if the lending library allows and there is only one renewal per request.
- There is a $.50 per day charge per overdue item.
Make an Interlibrary Loan Request
- In the catalog, click on Select Databases
- Select OCLC WorldCat in addition to the Brentwood Library Catalog
- Search for your item
- After you find the item your want, click on "submit hold" and we will be notified of your request.
- If the item is already owned by Brentwood, the item will be placed on hold for you.
- You will be notified by email or phone when your hold arrives.
- Click here to begin searching.
If you have questions about interlibrary loan you can email us at email@example.com or call us at 615-371-0090 ext 8200.
Suggest an Item for us to Purchase
- Log in with your library card number and password.
- The first 5 pages of printing are free each day. After that b&w prints are .$10 and color are $.50.
- B & W prints are .$10 and color are $.50
- Wireless access is available throughout the library. Please see someone at the reference desk for the password.
- To print, please see someone at the reference desk.
Questions? Call (615) 371-0090 ext. 8200.