Need research help? The reference department is staffed by professionally trained librarians who are ready to help you find the information you need. Call or email us at email@example.com.
- There is a $3.00 charge for each interlibrary loan request. If we are unable to obtain the item the fee is waived.
- Books usually arrive within 10 days.
- Audiovisual items are not available through interlibrary loan.
- You can request up to five items at a time.
- Items can only be renewed if the lending library allows and there is only one renewal per request.
- There is a $.50 per day charge per overdue item.
Make an Interlibrary Loan Request
- In the catalog, click on Select Databases
- Select OCLC WorldCat in addition to the Brentwood Library Catalog
- Search for your item
- After you find the item your want, click on "submit hold" and we will be notified of your request.
- If the item is already owned by Brentwood, the item will be placed on hold for you.
- You will be notified by email or phone when your hold arrives.
- Click here to begin searching.
If you have questions about interlibrary loan you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 615-371-0090 ext 8200.
Suggest an Item for us to Purchase
The Brentwood Library is not accepting new students for proctoring services at this time.
Current students may contact the Reference Department at 371-0090 ext 8200 or email us at email@example.com regarding these services.
WRA Boating Safety Exam
- The Brentwood Library administers this exam by appointment only.
- It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete the exam.
- See http://www.tn.gov/twra/boated.html for more information.
- Log in with your library card number and password.
- The first 5 pages of printing are free each day. After that b&w prints are .$10 and color are $.50.
- B & W prints are .$10 and color are $.50
- Wireless access is available throughout the library. Please see someone at the reference desk for the password.
- To print, please see someone at the reference desk.
Questions? Call (615) 371-0090 ext. 8200.